Brand New Products
Electronics Frontier offers up to 12 months warranty on mobile phone and tablet, providing customers with the confidence and security when shopping on our website. All you need to pay is to ship the device to our address.
For waterproof products and accessories, we only offer the manufacturer's warranty or an in-store 6-months warranty, whichever is longer.
The warranty period starts from the date printed on your invoice, and hence includes the shipping and return shipping time as well as the repair duration.
Upon receiving and accepting your payment, we will provide you with cover for your purchase(s) as stated in this warranty.
The Electronics Frontier warranty warrants the product to operate according to the manufacturer's specifications for the period as stated above from the date of order.
Please note that some of our products are imported goods and may not come with the manufacturer's warranty; instead, we will cover the warranty through our own company.
What is covered:
- 12 months and labor costs for the repair of a manufacturer defect or fault in production, which leads to product malfunctioning.
- 12 months and labor costs for the repair of a fault in the material of the product, which leads to product malfunctioning.
- 1-month parts and labor costs for the replacement of a fault in the material of detachable rechargeable batteries.
* Physical damage on a display screen is considered as accidental damage by most manufacturers. Labor and parts incurred will always be charged under warranty, the customer has will be charged the delivery cost as well.
All warranty requests must be submitted formally by our RMA system which you can see after login to your account. It is recommended to copy down the item serial number (IMEI for mobile devices) of your product and this should be mentioned in any communication with Electronics Frontier.
If the product is returned to Electronics Frontier, we will ensure the safety of your product(s) while it is in our possession. However, whilst every effort will be made to return your product (and accessories, such as charger, memory card, etc...), Electronics Frontier cannot accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of a particular item. You should not ship out any accessory not required for the repair unless instructed by us to do so.
Electronics Frontier warrants its product (excluding accessories, software, consumables such as, but not limited to, toner, ink sheets, paper and other consumables as defined by us) to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase; therefore, you should retain your payment receipt (PayPal receipt and invoice email are valid for warranty claim).
Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer’s:
- Damage or defect due to willful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- Modification to the product and/or software, by someone other than our representatives
- The product serial has been removed, made eligible or damaged
- Connected to other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which was not approved by the manufacturer
We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical. In the case of the product no longer being available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. These values are determined by what the values are at the time of replacement.
- You will be responsible for the cost of repair if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- You will be responsible for the cost of inspections and diagnostic if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- You must inform the service center in an email if you change your address while your product is being repaired.
- You will be responsible for the cost of having the product returned to you if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- The only obligation of Electronics Frontier under this warranty is the provision of the service as set out above.
- You should take all reasonable precautions to protect your assets and property (including all software and data) and to minimize potential loss or disruption, including, where necessary, to make complete backups of all your software and data and utilizing virus-checking controls.
- The warranty is not transferable to a third party.
- Consumable products such as batteries and films are not covered by the warranty.
- Products that are not electronic items or do not consume electricity (e.g. Cases, Lens Hoods, and etc.) are not covered
- Any repaired cost of a carrier-related issue (e.g. SIM Card, availability, coverage, service, range, etc.) of mobile phones and tablets will not be covered by Electronics Frontier.
- Any issues caused by the firmware or software, modification to the operating system, rooted or jailbroken to the phones or tablets will not be covered by Electronics Frontier Warranty Policy.
General Exclusions (on what's NOT covered by warranty)
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, shock, fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding, winds, earthquakes, lightning or other adverse weather conditions
- Any accidental or malicious damage
- Any damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal environment conditions
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- Any damage due to operating with incorrect or irregular power (electric voltage) supply
- Any breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents, fire disasters or burglaries
- Repair or cleaning carried out by unauthorized personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product that was not included in the contract
- Correction of errors for any non-Electronics Frontier or original manufacturer proprietary software (such as rooting/flashing of phone ROM)
- Loss or damage of data
- Attaching the product to a network not approved by us, or if you have made changes to your operating or network system
- Not installing any error correction that is issued for the software
- Use not as intended
- Damaged Display on Screen (LCD) due to improper usage
- Non-Manufacturer defect on Lenses
- Liquid damage
- Damage due to improper packing during shipment to a service center or service agent
The warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromagnetically stress. Electronics Frontier will not be held liable for any defects or damage on any other item(s) used in conjunction with this product.
Electronics Frontier reserves the right for a final decision in case of a dispute.
- The Company warrants the product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 6-months warranty from the date of retail purchase by the Customer (“Warranty Period”).
- If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, the Company will either (1) repair the hardware defect at no charge, using either new, refurbished, or compatible replacement parts; or (2) exchange the product with another refurbished product that is deemed by the Company to be of equivalent value; or (3) provide a full/partial refund to the Customer. The Company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the Customer to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs. 3. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes the Customer’s property and the replaced item becomes the Company’s property.
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product and is not transferrable.
- In the event of repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the product, this warranty will therefore continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time is taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- Repairs during the warranty period shall be carried on “Carry-in” basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall send back the product to our service center. The warranty does cover the cost of transportation.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty will not cover the following damages, as determined by our service center personnel:
- Damage due to usage from ordinary wear and tear;
- Damage due to accidents, exposure to dampness, liquid, moisture, dirt or sand, improper storage, misuse, neglect, or physical stress;
- Dead pixel(s) on the display screen;
- Cosmetic or physical damage; (Electronics Frontier can repair at a cost)
- Damage due to excessive use of force on the display screen;
- Damage due to malware/spyware/virus infection;
- Damage due to incompatibility or improper use or installation of unauthorized software (e.g. jailbreak/root access);
- Damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
- All the device does not have a waterproof function.
The warranty may be voided under the following conditions as determined by our service center personnel:
- If there are signs of tampering with the official Company’s warranty stickers;
- If there are signs of product modification done without written consent to the Company (E.g. LED /backlit, dual sim modifications, etc);
- If the device is brought to a third-party service center with no connection to Electronics Frontier.
The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the warranty by providing notice through at least one of the following methods: Mail, Email, Telephone, the Company’s website.